Select Page

David Dobrik's Profession In DOWNWARD SPIRAL After Sexual Harrassment Claims!

#David #Dobrik39s #Profession #DOWNWARD #SPIRAL #Sexual #Harrassment #Claims,
David Dobrik is doing main harm management after followers joined forces and left unfavorable evaluations on his new Dispo app upon listening to claims of sexual assault allegations towards him following a previous YouTube prank. Watch the most recent Clevver Information Feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goROcGuvk_U&record=PLGiKo5lTqUGRGOIH8wmyc8MQFR2u5tOtS&index=98

Subscribe for extra Celeb Information ►► http://bit.ly/SubClevverNews

Extra from Clevver Information:
Rumor Patrol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaJYuD59kDI&record=PLGiKo5lTqUGSo_N7mzfxHtUNUc9Ej1pYl
YouTuber Information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyv6rDuFwWA&record=PLGiKo5lTqUGTUdMayY4deqUWvnUi1OVqC
Celeb Lowdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKA34Xf61Qo&record=PLGiKo5lTqUGTb8Dxdqse7arOPubV-RHxs

For Extra Clevver Go to:
Discover us on Fb: http://fb.com/clevver
Sustain with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Comply with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV

Comply with our hosts!
Emile Ennis Jr. @emileennisjr Sussan Mourad @sussan_mourad

#DavidDobrik #SethFrancois #BhadBhabie,
David Dobrik,David YouTube,david controversy,davis and seth,seth francois,seth makeout,seth deep confronted,deep going through,seth kissing boy,jason nash,jason nash mahout,tricked,youtube pranks,youtube pranks with david,bhah bhabie calling out david,david creep,clevver,clevver information,information feed,superstar information,celeb information,leisure information,

source

42 Comments

1. Ethan Houston

That prank had nothing to do with culture! It was a prank calm down.

2. Koyle

I like how no one thinks doing things for clout is fucked up Those “text messages and receipts” only prove how fucked up David really is he uses his following to take it vantage of these people and treat them like garbage for his own personal gain

3. Rose Hauff

DURTE DOM TOLD ME HIMSELF HE STOPPED HANGING OUT WITH DAVID BECAUSE THE VLOG SQUAD IS A CULT OF DEVIL WORSHIPPERS BACK ON INSTAGRAM LIVE LIKE LAST YEAR

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW DOM IS AN OG MEMBER OF THE VLOG SQUAD LIKE HE'S IN THE FIRST VLOGS BEFORE THEY WERE EVER FAMOUS HE IS A HIGH SCHOOL FRIEND OF DAVID'S BUT HE HASN'T BEEN FEATURED IN ANY "MORE RECENT" VLOGS BECAUSE HE CUT TIES WITH DAVID TO START HIS OWN COMPANY. PEOPLE MIGHT THINK DOM IS JUST CRAZY OR NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE BECAUSE OF HOW HE'S BEEN PAINTED BUT IF THE "CRAZY" GUY IN THE GROUP DECIDES TO LEAVE AND PROFIT OFF HIS OWN SUCCESS INSTEAD OF DAVID'S I DEFINITELY WOULD THINK IT'S BECAUSE HE GOT BAD VIBES FROM HIM

OH AND TO ADD ALEX ERNST SEEMS IN DANGER, HE GOT RID OF HIS PHONE, ONLY USES A FLIP PHONE, POSTS "SKITS" ABOUT "THEM" BEING AFTER HIM, BEING IN HIDING, HIS LAST IG POST WAS ON HIS GFS BIRTHDAY (ALSO MY BIRTHDAY TO THE EXACT DATE) THEN HE WENT OFFLINE FOR MONTHS, MOVED OUT OF HIS OLD APARTMENT, AFTER I REACHED OUT TO ALEX AND HIS GIRLFRIEND LETTING THEM KNOW I WAS CONCERNED THAT'S WHEN ALEX STARTED POSTING AGAIN. IT'S WEIRD AF. I THINK HE KNOWS SOMETHING OR SAW SOMETHING AND DAVID COULD HAVE PUT OUT A HIT ON HIM.

PLEASE LOOK INTO ALEX'S CRYPTIC POSTS THEY ARE ODD

4. Travis Ireland

you’re gonna trust ‘bhad baby’?😂😂😂😂😂 funny arse shit mab

5. lil_ya

If this happened 4 years ago why is Seth talking now that’s why it’s fake

6. Chelsea Davies

I’m so glad everyone is recognising the whole situation with Seth was extremely fucked up. When I saw it, I felt sick to my stomach for Seth. It’s definitely a “holy shit” moment. And the fact Seth had to process it and everything. I’m glad he had the courage to speak out in the end… That takes alot on his own to acknowledge it, let alone talk about it… Wow. Honestly. Good for him. David being silent is saying alot about him right now.

7. Engila Sher

DAVID DID NOT PAY HIM. tf, instead he took that video down

8. ngu_

Career downward lol
    almost 100m views in month without posting stuff

9. PJ B

"You either die a legend or live long enough to be cancelled"

10. Carol Lynn

Took you guys too long to cover this!!!!

11. Frankie Kawaii

Called it years ago. So many fans left hate comments 🙁 never felt like he had a cute or angelic face / vibe. It always felt eerily creepy

12. Lij IBroz

He wanted to get clouted up

13. kiwilimew

Thank you for reporting on this!! David gets away with too much and if you let people get away with murder they’ll do it again

14. TrinReigns

What happened to Seth WAS SA. Period.

I hate how people who are “covering” this are doing a half ass job! Even this video covering it is crap. this is a serious thing and the best you can do is a less than 5 minute thrown together video?

This “coverage” is almost as bad as David’s silence. Come on! Do better!

15. Sarah M.T.

To those defending David saying he's a good person: please I ask you to analyze the whole picture logically and humanly. Yes it is childish and toxic to cancel him all together as if he is this monstrous creature. However, he one hundred percent has done numerous and numerous and numerous of fucked up shit (specially to those close to him) that simply renders him obligated to apologize and hold accountability.

I am honestly shocked that this is only being recognized now as I've been watching his videos for years and have literally always found some of what he did to be completely out of the line and not ok. to finally see people coming to their senses and realizing how fucked up and NORMALIZED the things he does. we're not living in a zoo you can't just post videos bullying your dwarf-friend even if that friend is completely ok with it (and btw he's not look at the video of big nick explaining his past)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The most obnoxious thing to me is how he can, throughout the years, easily throw jokes about being overweight, dwarfism, and the list goes on and indirectly pressure everyone around him to laugh along (disgusting behavior)

The things he normalizes in his videos are simply not ok and this is an extremely toxic behavior that I noticed a long time now and was shocked at how everyone seemed to find it ok.

I do find some of his vlogs to be very entertaining and I don't feel anything personal towards him but as a collective we ought to behave in a responsible manner the world doesn't revolve around fun and games  there are some things that are not ok and will always not be ok be it a celebrity from LA or a fucking pedestrian in the street. Both kinds just cannot simply bully their friends and comment on their appearance and weight (the case with Jonna), dwarfism (Big Nick), and your justification for it is "this is how we are, we're just goofing around"

I understand he means no harm and his intentions might be good but ignorance at this day and age is simply not an excuse. in his case I can easily say it's a matter of ignorance and foolishness I've literally been watching his videos since my first year of medical school and I'm now a fucking graduate (5+ years) and throughout all these years he remains ignorant it's like he just refuses to get educated.  mistakes doesn't mean the end of your career i know it sounds cheesy but they're literally the gateway to growth and learning and he just simply doesn't realize his mistakes because everyone around him (including his "fan") is nodding along. They are held responsible as well. Everyone who participated in normalizing this toxic behavior including his close friends should be held accountable for simply choosing to remain ignorant and "fun"

Look at Erin and liza koshy for example they both made mistakes in their career but they 1- showed real remorse and actual change in their behavior 2- took accountability and apologized which shows real growth. You can easily till how grown and mature Erin has gotten for the past couple of year her content the way she talks the ways she picks her words carefully around her friends I can tell she's not doing all of that for more views or better content this is real growth she has clear intention of bettering herself and she's willing to learn from her mistakes (the way she sincerely took accountability for her video saying the N word shows that clearly and I've grown great respect for her ever since ). Liza and kristen as well. it's not a coincidence that these people who stopped appearing in the vlogs became noticeably much more mature and grown and respectful to the people around them. Believe me it's not a coincidence.

Dobrick and his close friends remain childish and uneducated bc no one is objecting to the things they do/post and now is time because people are gaining awareness and that's good

There is always room for change we shouldn't cancel him but we should have a firm stand regarding everything messed up he has done and even """normalized""" and he needs to fucking apologize

16. Cortney Hicks

I’m just confused as to how watermelon in a refrigerator has anything to do with racism… I get the whole kissing video but no the watermelon one. You know what’s funny is why is he just now coming out about it. If you had a problem with it who cares if you’re in or not in a video. If you don’t like it don’t be in the video! Simple as that.

17. Short- FN

But your not sorry if david is getting falsely accused. Ur supposed to be the middle man

18. goduxunike

David always seemed super ignorant about real world issues. Him and his ex have made racist videos but I remember times when she would comment on a serious topic and David would add something really ignorant or stupid into the conversation.

I'm pretty sure that he only started caring about politics when he ass almost got deported.

19. Sarah M.T.

Subscribed after this cause David Dobrik needs to be held accountable esp for what he did to Big Nick

20. stupidity

Im pretty sure seth and just trying to more clout and Green papers

21. Otter Pop Culture

I'm glad I'm a reviewer. YouTubers who chase after shock value and controversial views are always find themselves in this situation.

22. Fc channel

even when david paid off all his tickets

23. heather

David just gives me guy who is stuck in HS vibes. Not that you can’t be goofy after you’re 18 but he just does too much lol

24. lana

The clip David made Scott show in his video, along with the text messages means absolutely nothing. Seth made it clear that realizing he was taken advantage of was A PROCESS. He didn't know what was happening to him at the time, he was trying to make himself comfortable to keep those friends in his life and after talking to professionals, he couldn't do it anymore, it's that simple. They thought they did something.

25. John Lai

Seems like he offered a response to it sucks this happened and I hope it gets resolved.

26. Radiant Beauty Sampson

See Trisha told u things that were happening behind the scenes with David. Seth is example of that why David needs to held countable for his actions.

27. Yuri J

Ok for real i don't understand why watermelon is associated with black people? I don't get what the reference is

28. Demi !

Just remember you're not getting the full story and there is a reason you will understand later stop jumping to conclusions or you end up making yourself look like an a*****. There are serious problems with this cancel culture and when all of this comes to light and is over some of you guys are really going to regret s** you said. Just don't say you were not warned or you are "shocked". Stop making assumptions and decisions on people's lives without the full story or just worry about your f**** self and stop judging others. This s*** is getting so old if y'all knew how hard it is to bite your f**** tongue.
    YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING

29. A.D

The racist pranks are not okay and David should no better that’s inexcusable but the kiss is not sexual assault if you knew this was the kind of person you were hanging out with understand. This is just a fragile black man crying gtfoi

30. A.D

As a black man myself I think this is ridiculous the amount of times Seth has catcalled women and spoke about women in David’s blogs is more triggering than this. Dude it was just a kiss why can’t more black men be more carefree and confident like other ethnicities. He left because he wanted to leave not because someone forced him to. Are you that homophobic that a kiss between a man is damaging to your career or non existent career I should say

31. SS S

All Seth wanted was an apology, David turned this into a shit storm

32. parker heaton

I understand Seth felt uncomfortable for kissing a dude I’m pretty straight I’d be fine it’s a joke it doesn’t mean anything David didn’t sexual assault I think Seth is trying to get clout big deal if I was in David’s videos I’d be like fuck yea I’ll kiss a guy for a bit it’s a bit it’s not serious