Select Page

Megan Fox Reacts to Her First Interview and Different Main Profession Moments (Unique)

#Megan #Fox #Reacts #Interview #Main #Profession #Moments #Unique,
From ‘Vacation within the Solar’ with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen to ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama’ queen, the ‘Transformers’ years and ‘Jennifer’s Physique,’ Megan Fox appears again at her profession milestones and shares the tales behind her time in Hollywood, together with how she actually met her now-husband, Brian Austin Inexperienced, and the way she overcame the Michael Bay drama and feeling written off as nothing however a ‘intercourse image.’,
ashley olsen,lindsay lohan,mary kate olsen,megan fox,michael bay,shia labeouf,megan fox jennifers physique,Megan Fox transformers,Megan Fox outdated interview,Megan Fox,megan fox vacation within the solar,Megan Fox first interview,megan fox shia labeouf,megan fox shia labeouf interview,

source

22 Comments

1. Belladela

I love Megan fox I can relate so much to her.

2. paula diaz

She is breaking a sweat watching herself without the plastic surgery

3. Priscilla X

You can see her scratch her pineal (third eye) and idk if it’s from her doing that or if you can actually see her third eye spot 👁 I love Megan Fox she is so beautiful inside and out 🥰🤍

4. Nicole Roberts

The first time I ever saw megan was on confessions of teenage drama queen in 2004, I was 10 years old. The main star was Lindsay but all of us were looking at Megan falling in love 😍

5. Jessica Staats

Watching this made me just absolutely fall in love with her. Hearing who she is makes her so likable and it’s not what is shown. I’m so glad I watched this. She is more then just being beautiful 💙

6. Selena Celeste

Omg I totally forgot she was a Taurus and felt the Taurus vibe after watching 😂 I am also a Taurus

7. Speen Tv

old is hot, sexy. love you

8. Madam Celebrity

Make Leonardo DiCaprio react to his old interviews please

9. Dinora Escamilla

She’s so cute❤️❤️❤️ always loved her

10. Allison Calnan

she speaks so well and is so smart and humble id love for her to just talk about her time in hollywood for hours like please write a book

11. steamboat_ms

I guess by growing its just people getting away

12. steamboat_ms

Seeing Megan is like staring at the sun blanking, hearing her talk is the wind blowing, feel of it

13. R Stitch

Keep doing your thing girl , the world will never change

14. Beth H

I love her so much, she is so deep, and my favorite thing she’s ever done is Legends of the Lost on Travel Channel. 🥰

15. Kashfia Islam

Which is true?

A. Elle Fanning is 5’8” or 5’9” in her bare feet and Megan Fox dresses modestly and almost never shows her cleavage, stomach, and back.

B. Elle Fanning is 5’10” or 5’11” in her bare feet and Megan Fox often wears very revealing clothes that show her cleavage, stomach, and back.

Hint: Elle Fanning has womens size 9.5 feet and wears European size 40 shoes. Lily Cole is 5’11” in her bare feet and has womens size 9.5 feet and wears European size 40 shoes. I promise I will only accept the fact that Elle Fanning is 5’8” or 5’9” in her bare feet if Megan Fox dresses modestly and almost never shows her cleavage, stomach, and back. I promise I will only accept the fact that Megan Fox often wears very revealing clothes that show her cleavage, stomach, and back if Elle Fanning is 5’10” or 5’11” in her bare feet. 🎭🩰🎨

16. Brando Denny

PLEASE for the love of god cast Megan Fox as Poison Ivy for the Gotham City Sirens movie.