Nikon Z6 II Important Film Package And Firmware Updates
Nikon has introduced the brand new Nikon Z6 II Important Film Package, plus firmware updates to enhance the efficiency of the Z6 II and Z7 II.
Should you like a bundle, then Nikon has simply the factor, with the brand new Nikon Z6 II Important Film Package, which is on the market for £2909 (UK) or €3299 (ROI), and contains the Atomos Ninja V exterior video recorder permitting ProRes RAW recording.
Nikon has additionally introduced firmware updates for the Z6 II and Z7 II to enhance give attention to each cameras, and film choices out there (on the Z6 II). The firmware can be out there from the twenty fifth of February.
- Obtain firmware 1.10 for Z 7II (from twenty fifth February) here.
- Obtain firmware 1.10 for Z 6II (from twenty fifth February) here.
Take a look at Nikon’s newest launches, two new full body powerhouses of their award-winning mirrorless Z-Sequence vary of cameras and lenses.
From Nikon: London, United Kingdom, 18th February 2021: At this time, Nikon is happy to announce new firmware for the Z 7II and Z 6II full-frame (Nikon FX-format) mirrorless cameras. Nikon can be delighted to announce the brand new Z 6II Important Film Package.
Firmware Ver. 1.10 can be launched on twenty fifth February 2021. This firmware replace improves the efficiency of Eye-Detection AF on the Z 7II and Z 6II, and allows extra recording codecs and video workflows when capturing with the Z 6II. The brand new Z 6II Important Film Package offers filmmakers all of the core instruments wanted to take video content material to the following degree.
Following the firmware 1.10 replace, the Z 6II and Z 7II cameras will have the ability to detect the eyes of human topics even when the topic’s face measurement inside the body is small. Enhancements can be seen when capturing in auto-area AF (individuals) and wide-area AF (L-people). This firmware replace may even add help for 4K UHD/60p1 to the Z 6II video recording choices, and allow RAW video output2,3 to Blackmagic Design exterior recorders4 6 for each the Z 7II and Z 6II. Following the replace, film shooters will have the ability to record5 in Blackmagic RAW format in addition to ProRes RAW format.
Blackmagic RAW is an easy-to-use codec that has all the advantages of RAW recording. That includes a number of new applied sciences, similar to a brand new superior de-mosaic algorithm, Blackmagic RAW offers you visually lossless photos that are perfect for excessive decision, excessive body price, and excessive dynamic vary workflows.
The brand new Z 6II Important Film Package can be out there from the tip of February. This filmmaker’s package contains the Nikon Z 6II full-frame mirrorless digicam with the RAW video output perform already enabled. It additionally contains the Atomos Ninja V, the Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter, a SmallRig quick-release digicam cage, and key equipment similar to batteries. All of the core instruments wanted to take video content material to the following degree.
- When this feature is chosen, picture space is fastened on the DX-based film format, and film high quality is fastened at Regular.
- The RAW video output perform could be enabled by a Nikon service facility for a payment. Discover your Nikon service centre right here. Nikon Z 6II cameras bought as part of Z 6II Important Film Package have the RAW video output perform already enabled.
- With the Z 7II, full-HD RAW video could be recorded utilizing the FX-based film format, and 4K UHD RAW video could be recorded utilizing the DX-based film format. When the Z 6II is used, recording of both 4K UHD or full-HD RAW video is feasible with each FX- and DX-based film codecs.
- The Atomos NINJA V and now the Blackmagic Design Video Help 5″ 12G HDR and 7″ 12G HDR can be utilized to file Nikon RAW video within the ProRes RAW or Blackmagic RAW format, respectively. Operation just isn’t assured with recorders apart from these famous above (as of 18th February 2021). Moreover, for the ProRes RAW video recorded to the Ninja V exterior recorder manufactured by Atomos, compatibility with the ISO settings and color temperature controls added to Apple’s Ultimate Lower Professional Model 10.4.9 and later is supported. This expands video modifying choices when utilizing Ultimate Lower Professional.
- RAW video output at a body measurement/body price setting of 4K UHD/60p just isn’t supported.
- In a future replace, Blackmagic Design will launch a software program replace that provides the Nikon Z 7II and Z 6II as fashions supported for the recording of Blackmagic RAW on Video Help 12G fashions.
It does not price you something further once you use these hyperlinks, nevertheless it does help the positioning, serving to preserve ePHOTOzine free to make use of, thanks.
(function(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1”;
(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));