Nikon Z6 II Important Film Equipment And Firmware Updates
Nikon has introduced the brand new Nikon Z6 II Important Film Equipment, plus firmware updates to enhance the efficiency of the Z6 II and Z7 II.
When you like a bundle, then Nikon has simply the factor, with the brand new Nikon Z6 II Important Film Equipment, which is obtainable for £2909 (UK) or €3299 (ROI), and consists of the Atomos Ninja V exterior video recorder permitting ProRes RAW recording.
Nikon has additionally introduced firmware updates for the Z6 II and Z7 II to enhance concentrate on each cameras, and film choices out there (on the Z6 II). The firmware shall be out there from the twenty fifth of February.
- Obtain firmware 1.10 for Z 7II (from twenty fifth February) here.
- Obtain firmware 1.10 for Z 6II (from twenty fifth February) here.
Take a look at Nikon’s newest launches, two new full body powerhouses of their award-winning mirrorless Z-Collection vary of cameras and lenses.
From Nikon: London, United Kingdom, 18th February 2021: At this time, Nikon is happy to announce new firmware for the Z 7II and Z 6II full-frame (Nikon FX-format) mirrorless cameras. Nikon can also be delighted to announce the brand new Z 6II Important Film Equipment.
Firmware Ver. 1.10 shall be launched on twenty fifth February 2021. This firmware replace improves the efficiency of Eye-Detection AF on the Z 7II and Z 6II, and permits further recording codecs and video workflows when taking pictures with the Z 6II. The brand new Z 6II Important Film Equipment offers filmmakers all of the core instruments wanted to take video content material to the following degree.
Following the firmware 1.10 replace, the Z 6II and Z 7II cameras will be capable to detect the eyes of human topics even when the topic’s face measurement throughout the body is small. Enhancements shall be seen when taking pictures in auto-area AF (individuals) and wide-area AF (L-people). This firmware replace can even add help for 4K UHD/60p1 to the Z 6II video recording choices, and allow RAW video output2,3 to Blackmagic Design exterior recorders4 6 for each the Z 7II and Z 6II. Following the replace, film shooters will be capable to record5 in Blackmagic RAW format in addition to ProRes RAW format.
Blackmagic RAW is an easy-to-use codec that has all the advantages of RAW recording. That includes a number of new applied sciences, reminiscent of a brand new superior de-mosaic algorithm, Blackmagic RAW offers you visually lossless photos that are perfect for excessive decision, excessive body charge, and excessive dynamic vary workflows.
The brand new Z 6II Important Film Equipment shall be out there from the tip of February. This filmmaker’s equipment consists of the Nikon Z 6II full-frame mirrorless digital camera with the RAW video output operate already enabled. It additionally consists of the Atomos Ninja V, the Nikon FTZ Mount Adapter, a SmallRig quick-release digital camera cage, and key equipment reminiscent of batteries. All of the core instruments wanted to take video content material to the following degree.
- When this feature is chosen, picture space is fastened on the DX-based film format, and film high quality is fastened at Regular.
- The RAW video output operate may be enabled by a Nikon service facility for a price. Discover your Nikon service centre right here. Nikon Z 6II cameras bought as part of Z 6II Important Film Equipment have the RAW video output operate already enabled.
- With the Z 7II, full-HD RAW video may be recorded utilizing the FX-based film format, and 4K UHD RAW video may be recorded utilizing the DX-based film format. When the Z 6II is used, recording of both 4K UHD or full-HD RAW video is feasible with each FX- and DX-based film codecs.
- The Atomos NINJA V and now the Blackmagic Design Video Help 5″ 12G HDR and 7″ 12G HDR can be utilized to report Nikon RAW video within the ProRes RAW or Blackmagic RAW format, respectively. Operation will not be assured with recorders aside from these famous above (as of 18th February 2021). Moreover, for the ProRes RAW video recorded to the Ninja V exterior recorder manufactured by Atomos, compatibility with the ISO settings and color temperature controls added to Apple’s Last Lower Professional Model 10.4.9 and later is supported. This expands video enhancing choices when utilizing Last Lower Professional.
- RAW video output at a body measurement/body charge setting of 4K UHD/60p will not be supported.
- In a future replace, Blackmagic Design will launch a software program replace that provides the Nikon Z 7II and Z 6II as fashions supported for the recording of Blackmagic RAW on Video Help 12G fashions.
It would not value you something further if you use these hyperlinks, nevertheless it does help the positioning, serving to maintain ePHOTOzine free to make use of, thanks.
(function(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “http://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1”;
(document, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));