Select Page

Vanderpump Guidelines: Why Scheana Shay Is REALLY Jealous of Dayna Kathan (Unique)

#Vanderpump #Guidelines #Scheana #Shay #Jealous #Dayna #Kathan #Unique,
Scheana Shay opens as much as ET about all of the season eight drama, from hazing the newbies to Jax Taylor and Tom Sandoval’s falling out and extra. Plus, she dishes on her romance with Brock Davies and why it is her most severe relationship but! ‘Vanderpump Guidelines’ airs Tuesdays on Bravo.

Exclusives from #ETonline :
Scheana Shay,Vanderpump Guidelines,Leisure Tonight,etonline,et on-line,movie star,Hollywood,information,trending,et,et tonight,2020,Scheana Shay vanderpump guidelines,scheana shay podcast,scheana shay vanderpump guidelines,bravo,

source

35 Comments

1. laqueta harper

The underdogg always wins love you scheana!!!

2. Nancy Lee

My voice sounds like hers when I'm exhausted and cried for an hour.

3. Rach I

She says this with every new man

4. a g

scheana: “in this world i work at sur” so you’re saying that it’s fake? 🤔

5. Raed Hodroj

She’s like “ I’m not gonna date down” pffffff your only getting older. PLEASE

6. Bri Burchett

I think there’s still a lil sweet spot there for me for Scheana. I’ll always love her since she is an OG from day 1 but I hope this is actually HER GUY and not another fuckboy.

7. Cathy Moore

Dayna doesn't need your permission to date anyone get a life

8. sarikatimmi

what’s his name calling her a middle aged woman was ridiculous but here she goes again w the moving to be closer to the bf and calling this her only love relationship she has ever been in-but i guess she acknowledges it

9. Evelyn Daly

Letting go and being sober is very tough, even if your crutch of choice marijuana. I was a daily smoker for 20 years and am 2 months clean from it. It's hard, but can be done. Hate the freaky dreams I get now. Not dreaming is much better.

10. Silvi

hope it works out with this new dude xx

11. RH H

vanderpump rules cast members are nothing more than a bunch of drunk kids fighting over who is the top dog and pissing on the other members of the cast – none of them are considered first class – their time has come to depart tv and they certainly don't belong on You Tube.

12. nyclv04

“Pasture Drama?” What’s that about? Pastor Drama is what I was watching!!!

13. λεωνιδία Fakiola

I really hope this is “it” for Schena & she can have the whole happy ever after, she deserves it. I hadn’t thought about it until she explained here that she was rightly, totally frustrated that she’s the only OG we don’t get to see how her life away from SUR has evolved. Particularly as the likes of Kristen, Stassi, Katie, Britney & LaLa aren’t anything to do with SUR yet we know their lives & relationships inside out

14. Alex Morgan

So she’s admitting that she’s a hater. Okay.

15. Allison G

She is really well spoken, and speaks her mind being honest and open and I respect that. I think peoples true colors are coming out, and she seems like a really good person.

16. Nastassia smith

She is so needy and thirsty its sad. Every man is her best friend. She talks to much and tells WAY to much of her personal life.

17. Jonathan Grabban

I used to think that love could cure anything but it only fed my narc's enormous ego. It is important to be wise when dealing with a narcissist and I’m glad that cyberhackinggenius helped cloned my wife’ phone. I got access to all her dealings both on phone and social media without touching her phone. I’m here in USA and able to access my wife’s phone with a cloned app even while she was away in the UK and cheating on me. All I did was share my wife’s phone number with Cyberhackinggenius and I was able to read both her new and deleted messages from my phone through a remote link to a programmed app containing cloned cell information without having to touch her phone. My wife was a cheating Narcissist and I’m glad to find out all her secrets and infidelity with the help of cyberhackinggenius. I’m finally going through divorce with lots of evidence against her. I read all her deleted and recent chats on Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram. You can contact this great hacker “Gavin” via Gmail  (cyberhackinggenius) or text and speak to him directly on his phone and WhatsApp : +19256795146 and thank me later!

18. Stardustxx

That was the most perfect interview I've ever seen and I don't know who he is and I really don't even like Sheena

19. Dee K.

Ugg This 32 yr old acts 16,so burnt out on her!The last guy she was with she said was it🙄I just can’t handle this fool!Dayna is ahead of her BC she’s better at what she does than her!What female her age can’t get that

20. pat gladwell

I get sick of this woman , she gets worse every show , she jumps on any new guy that appears in the restaurants , she is a pain , man hungry nasty jealous wanna be , time she left . Not a nice girl ever , so over the top , the voice now is awful now a drawl , get rid of her please .

21. Esmeralda Ponce

Dumb as a rock this girl. Her speaking tone is just sad.

22. what what

He will definitely be on the show. They always pretend they don't want to be on the show, that's how you get on the show.

23. Chris Cook

is her new hunny Mat…the ex bachelor who never found love????😯

24. Michelle K

She needs to leave all the Boys alone for a while & grow up. Every Boy she dated is the 1 true love of her life!! Move on & move up Get off the show it’s boring & so so old!!!

25. Ismael Sierra

Who else rolled their eyes when she started talking about love?

26. Baby Boss

Her boyfriend looks like Jason Mamoa. And I love her on the show, I've been her fan from day one.

27. Jdcarden 56

Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob RobRob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob